Thursday, September 13, 2012

Denim Clutch

The last time we went down to SoCal, I purchased a few yards of a cotton denim fabric that was on sale. I didn't think much of it until recently I thought how denim is just a classic fabric and denim jeans never goes out of style. It is such a reliable cloth that is worn by many around the world. If we think back to when it was first introduced to the world, it started with Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss in 1873. They patented and invented the use of copper rivets on pockets to make the pants stronger for men who were working. It's amazing how denim has come this far and has such a large influence in fashion today. This, in effect, has inspired me to create several clutches in the denim fabric. Here is a sneak peak of what I will be putting up onto my Etsy store soon and some denim inspirations! Hope you love them as much as I do.




Denim Clutch













“I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes."
-Yves Saint-Laurent



No comments:

Post a Comment