Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kitchen Gloves

Call me an old lady or an ahjumma (older married woman in Korean) but these gloves are the bomb. During our trip to SF this weekend we got a bit lost in Chinatown frantically looking for a decent authentic dim sum restaurant to satisfy our hungry stomachs. As some of us were on our iphones searching for a place to devour our lunch, I walked into a small Chinese store that sold everything from karaoke dvd's to hats to kitchen appliances. My hands are really small and petite so once I saw these size small kitchen gloves I immediately purchased these for an awesome price of $1.99. My favorite part about these are that they fit like a glove so you feel like you have control over anything you grab, even in soapy water. I don't know what it is but when it comes to kitchen ware and appliances, I get so excited, what's happening to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment