Friday, September 7, 2012

Coach

With Fashion Week in NY and FNO, I keep hearing and seeing so many DIY projects at parties that so many designers and labels are holding. One of my favorites I heard about was Coach that had some of their favorite bloggers customize Coach's iconic duffle bag. After browsing their website I came to fall in love with their Legacy line of bags...oh, and of course I can't forget to mention the shoes.


Legacy Textured Leather Rory Satchel

Legacy Archival Top Zip Satchel

Legacy Leather Minnie Duffle

Legacy Rugby Striped Duffle

 Legacy Leather Tanner Tote

Bleecker Legacy Leather Weekend Tote

Pricilla Boottie 
(I loved these the moment I saw them, and then realized it has my name, w/out the 'S', still it's almost like it's meant to be)

Lucia Ankle Boot

New Therese Boot





There are so many more I want to add but then this post would be too long!

check out all images here: COACH


No comments:

Post a Comment