Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspirational Tuesday

I missed my "Inspirational Monday" post yesterday (it's been surprisingly busy around the house) so I will go ahead and post several things that I anticipated to post this past weekend!




Here is a link of the video that inspired me from fashion week (and more). I loved this video in particular because of the colors and uniqueness of each of the individuals that they captured.


A humble man with an awesome eye for photography and art. Click on his name that links to where you can search his videos.



"I go out every day. When I get depressed at the office, I go out, and as soon as I'm on the street and see people, I feel better. But I never go out with a preconceived idea. I let the street speak to me."
-Bill Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment