Thursday, October 4, 2012

All Things Natural: Seashells by the Seashore

We made a visit to Manresa beach that's about 30 minutes away from our house. The first time I visited this beach, I just loved everything about it. Not to crowded, clean water, clean air, clean sand, beautiful sea shells, what more could you ask for at a beach? I was able to pick up some sea shells and sand dollars, which were very abundant. I am in the process of thinking of what I'll do with these shells but in the meantime, here are photos of what I picked up. The dried sea fan (in its natural color) was purchased at the pier in SF, isn't it just lovely?




 furry and smooth sand dollars

 seashells from the seashore

 more seashells and sea snail shells

sea rock with a brown/maroon shade

sea fan dried naturally




No comments:

Post a Comment