Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Recovering

I caught a bad cold from my husband this past weekend and have been recovering since. It's definitely times like these I am reminded to be thankful for mine and my family's health. The weather clearly did not help as it was between 90-100 degrees the past couple days. Thankfully, it has cooled down today. 

I have not been updating as often as I normally do but my MIL is visiting us and I have been trying to show her around Santa Cruz county as much as I can before she heads back to Japan next week. We have been visiting all the tour sites and to both our favorites vintage/second hand/flea markets. Here are some things I scored during our visit to the Santa Cruz flea market this past weekend. 



 vintage pant hangers 3 for $2

vintage eskimo mini fan bargained down to $8

 multi use handmade basket $.50

vintage talon zipper for $.25




No comments:

Post a Comment