Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Black Casual Maxi Dress

With the weather getting a lot cooler these days, there are many things going through my mind, especially Christmas songs and my wardrobe. I love fall/winter clothes and now-a-days, I find even more joy putting outfits together. One plus for spending holidays at home with close friends and family is comfort. And who doesn't love comfort in their clothes? Here are some I found that have the qualities I am looking for (also affordable!) in my holiday maxi dress: 1)black, classic and timeless color that never goes out 2)casual, because you can always dress up casual with shiney accessories 3)comfort, (especially during holiday dinners) you don't want your clothes to be the cause of you wanting the night to end when you should be enjoying your time with family and friends 4)can be worn again, enough said.



free people

asos - front
 back


nordstrom

zappos



via images: 1,2,3,4,5



No comments:

Post a Comment