Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Home, Our Walls

We are a bit far from owning our home just yet, but I can't wait for the day we do. One thing I look forward to most when we finally own a home are the walls. I believe that walls can say a lot and at times be the main decor of the room. Growing up in my parents home, each room had (and still has) different yet similar wall paper throughout the house. But my favorite wall paper is in the dining room. It's a vintage orange/yellow floral design wall paper that reminds me a lot of the 60's. I searched for the same wall paper but had no luck finding it however, I did find many that I liked. Here are just some of the many I liked along with an inspiration from the 60's.




snow rose white
the movie 'A Summer Place'


lilly ann
60's twiggy


xanthella
women in the 60's


obscure fruits
60's summer fashion




via images: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8




No comments:

Post a Comment