(All items from Ikea)
2. Lots Mirror
3. Ekby Viktor Shelf (scored this in the 'As Is' section for $2!)
4. Kolja Mirror (we got on sale!)
1. Measure where you want the brackets onto the shelf and screw on with drill (make sure you have a leveler, measuring tape and pencil at hand to mark your wall for the placement of your table).
2. Place Lots mirrors onto the shelf (the 3 mirrors were longer than the shelf when placed in a line and wider than the shelf itself so we measured the mirrors to be centered).
3. Mount Kolja mirror onto wall (directions on mounting the mirror can be found with the packaging or downloaded online here under assembly instructions).
4. End product! To actually labor and see an imagined project come to life is absolutely amazing.
I hope that this will be the start of many more DIY projects to come, I enjoyed every minute of it.
**Special thanks to my awesome and patient husband, you ROCK**
"Do what you love, it's going to lead you to where you want to go."
All Images via Ikea