Monday, August 6, 2012

Online Store Sneak Peak

It has been some time since I have been wanting to start an online store and after leaving my job in SoCal to move up north for my husbands new job, things could not have happened at a more perfect time as I prepare to launch my own store on Etsy (more on this to come)! I am so excited to see how much of my passion will progress as I start this new chapter. Here are a few previews to what you will expect to see at my online store. 


Oversized clutch, clutch with handle, fold over mini clutch

I made the inside of each clutch contrast to the outside to give them a little personality

Modeling the clutch with handle


I could not have done this without the great encouragement and love from my family and friends that believe in me and that this can really be successful, thank you <3

Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
-Joseph Brodsky


No comments:

Post a Comment