Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mini Business Cards

They have finally arrived! Moo was having a special promotion and I was able to order their mini business card versions for a small price! The awesome thing about it was that I was able to use any of my images (you can use more than one) and they just print them on the back of the card. I was really excited about this part because it made each card personal. They are small and unique compared to the standard business card, which is what I love about them. For those of you who are curious and want a first hand glimpse of these, please ask and I will be happy to hand one to you:) I will also definitely be sending one out with each purchase from my etsy store, Micah Olivet!



I was craving nachos so I quickly put this together, see ingredients below!



Ingredients:
Tortilla Chips (I used a Mexican brand)
1 can of chili (I used Stagg brand)
Shredded Cheese 
Chopped green onion

Directions: 
1) Heat the chili at a low for about 10-15 mins.
2) Lay out tortilla chips on a baking pan (you can line it with aluminum so that you don't have to clean the pan after)
3) Pour chili over the chips, sprinkle shredded cheese and green onion.
4) Bake in oven for about 5 mins. or until the cheese has melted and the chips turn to a golden brown color.

Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful business card you have shared.i might need it for the design of Metal business cards..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waseem, really glad to know to be an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete